- Yichun University is located in Yichun City, Jiangxi province P.R.China.
- It has a beautiful campus which is located in the foot of Mountain and alongside a River.
- Yichun University is recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) and IMED listed.
- Lowest fee and cost of living in this university.
- Halal and Pakistani food is available in the mess.
- Girl Hostel is separated.
- English Medium since 2005.
- Foreign teachers will teach the foreign students.
- Yichun University is made up of 11 faculties.
Nanjing Medical University of Chinese Medicine
Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine
Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine (NJUCM) was founded in 1954 and is one of China’s earliest established higher institutions of Chinese medicine. NJUCM provided the first wave of teachers, compiled the first series of textbooks and created the first edition of syllabus for the higher education of Chinese Medicine within China, and for over half a century has enjoyed its reputation as “the cradle of China’s higher education of Chinese medicine”, both at home and abroad.
Listed in WHO Directory:
Xi'an Shihua University
(Shi You is a Chinese word, means Petroleum)
Xi’an Petroleum University (XSYU) is located in Xi’an, a historic city (world-famous for the Terracotta Army) in the heart of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China. Its main campus is situated in the Electronic Industry Park of Xi’an National Hi-Tech Development Zone and its new campus lies in Huxian County, about 12 miles from the city center of Xi’an.
Founded in 1951, XSYU has developed into Northwest China’s only institution of higher learning oriented to petroleum and petro-chemical engineering.
Currently, XSYU has more than 15,000 on-campus undergraduates and postgraduates, over 10,000 continuing education students.
- Jianghan University is Multi-disciplinary University founded under the permission of government by way of consolidation of original Jianghan University, Hankou branch of Huangzhong University of science and technology, Wuhan Education College and Wuhan workers Medical College.
- The University places high importance on international academic and cultural exchange.It has established good cooperative relationship with universities and academic organizations in the United States,Francd,Japan ,Canada Germany ,United Kingdon and Korea.
- The University lies in Wuhan economic and development zone, where Triangle Lake is Mountains are surrounded by water, the water and sky merge in one color. Landscape if beautiful. It is wonderful place for life and study.
Wuhan is largest city in Central China and is known as city of universities in China
Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Located in Wuhan of central China, Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST) is a key public higher learning institution claiming traditional strengths in engineering and sciences that are integrated with contemporary popular disciplines such as medicine, economics, management, humanities, art, law, and philosophy.
- It dates back to the Hubei Gongyi Xuetang (Hubei Technical Institute) founded in 1898 by Zhang Zhidong (1837-1909), Viceroy of Huguang Province in the late Qing Dynasty.
- The institution began offering undergraduate degrees in 1957 upon the establishment of Wuhan Iron and Steel Institute, the University’s forerunner in the modern times. In 1978 and 1998,
- it was authorized by China’s State Council to award the master’s and doctoral degrees, respectively. In 1995 the institution was granted university status renamed Wuhan Yejin University of Science and Technology when Wuhan Iron and Steel Institute merged with two colleges also under the then Ministry of Metallurgy. The University acquired its current name in 1999 following its 1998 handover from China’s Ministry of Metallurgy to the local Hubei Provincial Government for administration. Since late 2013
Location: Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, 80KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
Intake: September 2017
Bachelor Program: 1. BBA
- Industrial Design
Master Program: 1. Food Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Food Hygiene
- Fermentation Engineering
4.Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Sugar RefiningEngineering
- Textile Engineering
1. Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology
- Fermentation Engineering
3.Sugar Refining Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
- Textile Science and Engineering